Many have traveled to Arizona to explore its natural beauty. But out of all those travelers, who has really considered moving to the Copper State? The answer to that question is a lot higher now than it was just a couple of years ago. More and more people are seeing the benefits of moving to Arizona. Below, we’ll breakdown just a few of those.
- No Daylight Savings Time: No more setting the clocks back or forward! The clocks just stay the same all year around. Imagine that!
- Easy to Get Accomplish a Change of Scenery: With so many different destinations so close to the heart of Phoenix, it’s very easy to accomplish a change of scenery. In fact, Flagstaff, which has trees and snow, is only a 2 hour drive from Downtown Phoenix. Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, which also have cooler temperatures, are about 4 hours away from Downtown Phoenix. With just a short road trip away from forests, desert, lakes, and sand dunes, who wouldn’t want to live in Arizona?
- Cheaper Real Estate: While more people are recognizing the treasures Arizona brings to the table, real estate is still extremely affordable. Builders are still investing in land and Arizona is seeing many new additions to their housing market. In fact, one of the latest booms have been master-planned communities. Communities like Sky Crossing Phoenix have amenities, attractions nearby, and luxury but affordable housing. The market is booming, and you don’t want to miss out.
- Natural Beauty: Besides the obvious Grand Canyon, Arizona is home to many beautiful natural landmarks. Meteor Crater in Flagstaff, the Montezuma’s Castle, Oak Creek Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, are just a few of the other natural attractions that are worth traveling around the state. Some parks are federally ran, so there is an entrance fee, but plenty of natural beauties are completely free!
- Plentiful Recreational Activities: Arizona is one of the top golf destinations in the state. With multiple golf courses in each city, it’s easy to escape to Arizona if you’re an avid golfer. Besides golf, Arizona’s mild and sunny weather makes it the perfect destination for almost any outdoor recreational activity. If you enjoy water sports or fishing, there’s plenty of lakes. If you enjoy going off-roading, there’s plenty of desert. Or if you simply enjoy hiking, there’s plenty of trails.
These are just 5 of the many reasons Arizona is quickly becoming a premier destination for people looking to move. If you still aren’t convinced, take a short trip out to explore the natural beauty of this wonderful state!