Bali is a world-class tropical paradise island that is a firm favourite with people from all parts of the world, and the best way to enjoy this laid-back lifestyle is to rent a luxury villa. By having your own private space with all the mod cons, you can relax in real comfort, without having to worry about disturbing others.
Here are just a few of the reasons why renting a luxury villa makes perfect sense.
- Experience Sheer Luxury – You work hard all year, and your annual holiday should be something special. If you select a private luxury villa, you have a butler on hand, 24 hours of the day, and you can’t get much better than that. Private pools, hot tubs, you name it, they have it. If you are stuck for ideas on where to go, check out the long list of things to see and do in Bali created by travel bloggers as it will probably come in handy.
- Your Own Local Resident Chef – That’s right, when you book Seminyak private villas by Cantik, you can have your very own chef, and what better way to sample Balinese cuisine than to have your own cook. If you fancy a late-night snack, or an early morning Balinese coffee after a night of clubbing, service is there for you. You might prefer a Balinese menu, yet there will be times when that T-Bone steak is what’s required, and with a chef who can work miracles, your holiday in Bali will be a gastronomic delight.
Image Source: Pexels
- Cost-Effective – A group renting a luxury villa will enjoy luxury accommodation at budget prices, as the cost is divided among the group. Two families, for example, can stay in a large luxury villa for very little when compared to hotel or resort prices, and you have all the privacy and seclusion you could ask for. Groups of guys and gals club in for a luxury villa and they enjoy 5-start accommodation at prices that are very reasonable.
- You Are in Control – When staying at a hotel or resort, there are rules you must follow, and if you are a late riser, you’ll probably miss the breakfast, whereas having your own private luxury villa, you call the shots. You can arrange a private party with friends you meet during your stay, and wow them with your own creative menu that uses local produce, and you can always ask the chef to rustle up one your home favourites!
- Nothing to Do Except Enjoy Yourself – Renting a fully equipped luxury villa in Seminyak allows you to visit Kuta, which is the islands premier night entertainment town, and during the day, you can experience world-class spas and some unique boutiques.
Image Source: Pixabay
If you really want an unforgettable holiday in Bali, simply search online for “luxury villas in Bali” and you can take it from there. Once you have booked your flights and accommodation, all that’s left to do is pack your luggage and get ready for the holiday of a lifetime.