Most hotels are filled with subpar tiny bottles of shampoo, shower gel and lotion. But there are some hotels that include only the best of the best and they are all complimentary.
- Conrad Hotels Worldwide offers a luxurious place to stay. Plus they offer a great program to protect your skin. You can pre-select what amenities you would like included in your room. There are four different types of products to choose from, all unique with healthy ingredients. The set includes shampoo, bath soap, shower gel and lotion.
- Trump Central Park offers a personal touch to their amenities. The high-end hotel gives guests personalized stationary paper along with business cards. And that isn’t all; kids staying at the hotel receive personalized stationary, a backpack, a coloring book and a stuffed animal.
- Great Wolf Lodge also offers a personal touch to your stay. At the end of the vacation, the hotel will provide a Shutterfly photo book of your memories. And yes, it is free!
- Fairmont Hotels offer luxurious bath products for your stay. Le Labo bath products are made with raw and organic ingredients and can cost a pretty penny. You can stock up on your favorite products at this hotel chain for free.
- The Jefferson in Washington D.C. give children under 8 a wagon filled with stuffed animals. They are even allowed to pick one of the toys to take home with them! They also have a resident dog, Monti, who loves to play and greet the kids.
- The James New York helps make your trip less expensive by giving away complimentary tickets to the New Museum. Guests can view current exhibits at the museum and sometimes the hotel has film and art festivals at no extra charge.
Make sure to book your next vacation at one of these places to score some of the best hotel amenities at no cost!
Photo courtesy of HotelChatter.com